Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Disclaimer

I have voted Liberal, Progressive Conservative and NDP. I have worked on NDP campaigns, shook hands with Liberal Prime Ministers, and on one humourous occasion, did to a rather attractive Conservative strategist what their party did to Ontario. I happen to think Jack Layton is great guy if only Canadians took the time to get to know him, think Paul Martin isn't such a great guy, if only Canadians took the time to get to know him, and really have no opinion on Stephen Harper either way (other than that he looks horrible in leather), but happen to think that the best thing for the country right now would be a Tory minority. I figure it's better to have a Tory minority now in order to clean things up and send the Liberals to the wilderness for rejuvenation, than to suffer another Liberal minority of fools, and then see a Conservative majority at the end of it. That would be truly disastrous.

So that's where I stand. If you can figure it out, let me know.

No comments: